Welcome to privatelandlords.com.au - a site dedicated to helping landlords understand how to privately manage a rental property like an expert.
Recently, Zoran Tomich, Managing Director of Private Landlords Advisory Bureau went in studio at Radio 6PR to speak with Howard Sattler about landlord rights in Western Australia and explain how the Residential Tenancies Act WA impacts on how to manage a rental property. To listen to that interview, click here.
For less than $1 a day private landlords can self-manage their residential investment property like an Expert ! What's more, the subscription is fully tax deductible in almost all instances, so your 'real cost' is even less.
Whether you're new to self managing an investment property and need some property management guidance, or you simply don't have the time to be a full-time landlord, you'll find all the tools, information and landlord support you need here.
When you join privatelandlords.com.au, you'll have access to a comprehensive, easy-to-use computerised system that helps you manage your investment property. All the documents, legal forms, letters, notices, templates and information you need are ready for you. The system guides you through what to do, when and how to do it - and even prepares the required documents for you, all in the correct sequence and one step at a time! You'll be able to:
- Promote your property to attract the best tenants
- Select tenants and check references
- Prepare lease/tenancy agreements
- Collect and lodge tenant's bond
- Prepare a thorough and formal Property Condition Report (PCR)
- Collect rent and issue receipts
- Manage rent arrears and deal with breaches
- Exercise your right to terminate a lease agreement
- Issue and serve legal notices, and prepare for court hearings
- Conduct periodic property inspections and arrange maintenance and repairs
- Relet your property at the end of a tenancy
- Avoid common mistakes, pitfalls and fines due to breaches of the Residential Tenancies Act 1987
Join today and gain instant access to everything you need to manage your investment property effectively, from step-by-step guides on how to be a private landlord, to legal forms, letters, notices and templates.
Compliance with the requirements of the Residential Tenancy Act can seem a bit like navigating your way through a legal minefield, and the penalties can be severe - as high as $22,000 for one single Landlord breach! Don't risk it - with everything you need at your fingertips (and for less than $1 a day) you can't afford not to join.
Plus, as a member, you'll receive our newsletter, packed with investment property-related updates, tips and member specials on our property services and products.